celexon Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket MultiCel 1000 Pro white, 4" below the ceiling, maximum load of 33 lbs
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the celexon Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket MultiCel 1000 Pro white, 4'' below the ceiling, maximum load of 33 lbs by Celexon at Socioconf. SKU: PCS905459. MPN: 1090122. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The celexon Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket MulitCel 1000 in white is part of the new Professional Series and compatible with most
The celexon Universal Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket MulitCel 1000 in white is part of the new Professional Series and compatible with most projectors.
It is possile to vary and fine tune the tilt with a screwdriver. The arms and the plate can easily be attached to the projector before mounting it on the swivel head of the bracket. So you benefit from a very quick and easy mounting and at the same time an easy detachment of the projector, for example for maintenance.
celexon ceiling mount MultiCel 1000 Pro – Key features:
- Only 4“ distance to ceiling
- Compatible with most common projectors
- Horizontal tilt +- 8° / vertical tilt +- 15°
- Fine tuning of tilt with Philips screwdriver
- Usable area: min 2“ diameter; can be extended to max 360mm diameter
- Load up to 33 lbs
- Base plate and arms detachable
- Misc screws supplied
- Material : steel and aluminium
- Colour : white
Included in the delivery: user guide, various screws (M3, M4, M5 4 of each) as well as wood screws for ceiling mounting.
Please note: the enclosed fixings are suitable for concrete or stone ceilings but may not be suitable for other materials in which case, suitable fixings will need to be purchased.
Features & Highlights
- This projector ceiling mount will hold the projector 4'' below the ceiling (total mount height: 4'' / 10cm) and this mount will work with projectors up to the weight of 33 lbs (15kg).
- This universal projector ceiling mount will work with most standard projectors in all environments including offices/ conference rooms, professional and standard home cinema installations.
- This ceiling mount is fully adjustable, offering a horizontal tilt of +/- 8° and vertical tilt of +/- 15° with the use of a standard Philips screwdriver, allowing the user to aim the projected image inside the border of the screen seamlessly and fixing it there permanently for a long lasting, perfectly framed image.
- The highly adjustable arms on this projector mount allow for a large range of coverage on the bottom of your projector, meaning whether it is a small or a large standard projector, it should provide enough flexibility to reach the mounting holes. This mount covers a diameter of 1.9'' all the way up to 14''.
|Item Size:||5.91 x 7.72 x 7.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|